Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello everybody, i'm sanni :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tearsofbird

tearsofbird

hello everybody, i'm sanni :3 Empty
PostSubject: hello everybody, i'm sanni :3   hello everybody, i'm sanni :3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi!

I'm Sanni, 13 years old girl from Finland(will turn to 14 on 29th of September, haha). :---D I don't have any nicknames~ My hobbies are mostly listening to music and photographing, and I like to read books, too. :----) I can't say just one favorite song from Kagrra,, because there's much of them! In example, Ren and satsuki. :3 If I would have to say only one favorite member from the band, I'm pretty sure I'd say Nao - but I love and like them all very much, so usually I don't like to say only one who would be my favorite. :---D

I have accounts in flickr.com(altough, I'm not good photographer), twitter, last.fm and Livejournal, so just ask if you want them. :3

And you can ask anything about me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shinohara.nana

shinohara.nana

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody, i'm sanni :3   hello everybody, i'm sanni :3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:52 pm

hi!welcome!!
I have some scans of japanese magazines with interviews of Nao-san...I'll put'em here for you!
: D
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody, i'm sanni :3   hello everybody, i'm sanni :3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:02 pm

@ nana: That's great, maybe you can make a topic for scans in the forum 'The band'.

@ Sanni: Wow, your English is good for your age! I think it's even better than mine XD
Yeah, sometimes it's hard to pick your favorite (as for songs and members), I've got an emotional reason why I've chosen mine XD
But I'd never be able to pick a 2nd favorite member, I don't want the rest to be on the last place Sad
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
tearsofbird

tearsofbird

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody, i'm sanni :3   hello everybody, i'm sanni :3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:53 pm

shinohara.nana : Ah, well, pic scans are always nice, but I can't read japanese. :---DD Thanks still~

Niensama: Haha, thank you! :'D My English grade was 10, and we get grades from 4 to 10. I'm not so good pronouncing English, but I'm better at writing it. :DD
Haha, okay. :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody, i'm sanni :3   hello everybody, i'm sanni :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

hello everybody, i'm sanni :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eien no Kagrra, :: Others :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: