Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More 'bout the New Single

Go down 
+7
boris.
SurrealnoRakuen
schala
timarisu
Niensama
orangedream
shinohara.nana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nezumi

nezumi

More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More 'bout the New Single   More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Yes, it's totaly my opinion what you've written!!!!!
My friends always tell me I'm stupid because I don't listen to their previwes and buy the cd without knowing anything. But I told them too, that I love and trust Kagrra,. And they never disappointed me.
^^
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/nezumimaneki/
boris.

PostSubject: Re: More 'bout the New Single   More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:12 pm

I finally heard the single yesterday. Argh! Another perfect release by a perfect band. Shiki follows the "trend" they have had lately with Utakata and stuff, but to me it sounds a lot more powerful and "deep", in lack of better words. Both the second song and the third took some listens before I got into and they both surprised me (coz I never expected this from Kagrra) but goddamnit, they're good.

!
Back to top Go down
neco J'House

neco J'House

PostSubject: Re: More 'bout the New Single   More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:25 pm

i agree...!!!
Kagrra, never disapointed me in their every releases...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necobe
villagemizujin

villagemizujin

PostSubject: Re: More 'bout the New Single   More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:03 pm

Haha~ so amusing that Shiki's release is on my friend's birthday too. So it was a double celebration! ^^

Well, the single is really satisfying~

Shiki of course has that Kagrra, mark in a song, the subtle way Isshi sings the song, his voice mellow at the beginning, laying out the story then escalating into this dramatic, almost struggling voice to reach out for someone. Of course, I think one of the highlights of this song is Shin's koto. The addition of this instrument took Kagrra,'s music to a whole new level; more connected to the authentic Japanese sound. And notice he wasn't Shin the guitarist here? He's Shin the koto player, LOL!

about the PV:
Ahahahah~ Why does Isshi looks like Willy Wonka? XDDD Well, it does have a story and that. >D
Shin looks really good with his hair like that~ *3*
And Izumi....my love, why are you smirking all the way in the PV? XDDD

Musou Sakai : I don't have anything to say about this but it's a good song. Not just one of my favorites! But Akiya's guitar riffs is really amazing~

Gikyoku Kagome Utai is my favorite from the new single. Very Happy
The intro sounds very jazzy to me, as if I'm seeing Tokyo lights at night while inside a bar. The addition of the female vocals escalates this feeling. Waaah~ I'm so bad at describing my feelings about it, but I really really love it. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://granitemouth@livejournal.com
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: More 'bout the New Single   More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Yeah! I also like Akiya's guitarriff in Musou Sakai!! He plays so fast!! <333
I thought he would play it with a righthand hammer-on technique, but he didn't! O.o

I also think Gikyoku Kagome Utai sounds a bit jazzy! I love that!
This song is really a masterpiece!

About Shiki... ah, it's sooooo beautiful!

Hummm.. I think I'll write a longer review later...
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
villagemizujin

villagemizujin

PostSubject: Re: More 'bout the New Single   More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 am

Quote :
Yeah! I also like Akiya's guitarriff in Musou Sakai!! He plays so fast!! <333
I thought he would play it with a righthand hammer-on technique, but he didn't! O.o

Uhn~
I noticed that Akiya has always been such a great guitarist. I mean, when he plays the guitar, he looks so comfortable with it and with not much effort. And his guitar parts are always very clearn, especially his solo parts are something so swoon-about~

So Musou Sakai is no exception!!! XDDDD

I love the jazzy parts of Gikyoku!!!
Back to top Go down
http://granitemouth@livejournal.com
neco J'House

neco J'House

PostSubject: Re: More 'bout the New Single   More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Niensama wrote:

yes..yes...me too...i love this song too!!
maybe it's because of the jazzy part of this song sounds so elegantly attractive...
well..i think, their music exploration in this album seems a bit mature..
i love them!!!
...and akiya...is always very great in his skill..^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necobe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More 'bout the New Single   More 'bout the New Single - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More 'bout the New Single
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2