Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your picture(s)

Go down 
+3
nezumi
Krien
Niensama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

Your picture(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your picture(s)   Your picture(s) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry Sad I had a lot of things going on in my mind lately.. So I kinda abandoned this forum Sad

Anyway.. I want to have those guitars too!
Unfortunatly I don't have enough money to buy those..
Feel free to describe how the guitars play.. I'm very interested, since I play the guitar too Wink
Maybe I can describe the sound of Akiya's fulltone distortion pedal for you, if you're interested.. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
papadotas

papadotas

PostSubject: Re: Your picture(s)   Your picture(s) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:34 pm

The Mugen is one of my favorites, definitely. Having 7 strings was new for me, but once I got used to it, I loved it. It's very long-scale, so that's a different feeling as well. You need to have long fingers! It's surprisingly light, thanks to the alder body. I also have the Breedlove that Akiya plays, and also the Yairi that he used to play. Oh, and also an ESP VP-230sl7 like he used to play, but in the white color.

The Himawari is pretty similar to a telecaster, just with different pickups. I don't think there's a finish on the body (or it's extremely thin) because you can actually feel the wood grain.

I have most of the same equipment Akiya uses, including the Fulltone, Voodoo Vibe, Phase 90, and G-Force. I also have several of the pedals Shin uses and just combined them into one big rig. And I use a Triamp MK1 6l6 amp with a Bogner cabinet. Smile

So, you play electric guitar? Have you learned any of kagrra,'s songs?
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: Your picture(s)   Your picture(s) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Damn, I'm so jealous XD

hummm.. I've got long and small fingers.. I guess Akiya's fingers can't be much longer than mine..
I hope I'd be able to play on Akiya's guitar someday..
I like the fact that the body of the Himawari is hardly finished.. I guess that means that it's neck is also not finished.. I prefer unfinished necks, it makes me move more freely.

I was actually planning to buy a stratocaster.. because I like the warmth of the sound. (Like you hear in Mark Knopfler's solo's)

I can play bits of Utakata, Irodori no Sanka, Shizuku and Kaze no Kioku.. (I've got their bandscores)
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
neco J'House

neco J'House

PostSubject: Re: Your picture(s)   Your picture(s) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

the guitar is just....WOOWWWW!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necobe
papadotas

papadotas

PostSubject: Re: Your picture(s)   Your picture(s) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:54 am

omg, this is actually on my bed just five feet away...

Your picture(s) - Page 2 Koushi018b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your picture(s)   Your picture(s) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your picture(s)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2