Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so much talented, yet so cool~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
schala

schala

so much talented, yet so cool~ Empty
PostSubject: so much talented, yet so cool~   so much talented, yet so cool~ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:33 am

Uhm, just about tomorrow is Shin's birthday. I really wanted to send a fan mail asking something like this last year: "What is the greatest inspiration in your life? And what do you eat everyday so that you can always compose such beautiful songs (along with the S.E. and such)" Very Happy But since I was not good at Japanese at that time, I did not dare so~

This time, should I send one? My Japanese is still scary~ Gya, my bad!
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: so much talented, yet so cool~   so much talented, yet so cool~ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Yeeesss!! Of course! ^^ I think he'd like to receive mails from different countries.. Especially if you speak a little Japanese!
It makes him feel powerful Wink
Nah, you know they always like the audience to sing their songs.. It's the same with mails I guess...
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: so much talented, yet so cool~   so much talented, yet so cool~ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Oh yes, the song! I think I've got the inspiration of what I should write~ Perhaps, I'll insert some lyrics of the song Shin composed...Thank you for your suggestion on trying to use some Japanese, I'll definitely try! ^_^v
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: so much talented, yet so cool~   so much talented, yet so cool~ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:41 pm

^_^ I'm glad you're trying so hard to compose a beautiful message! I know Sin will like it!
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: so much talented, yet so cool~   so much talented, yet so cool~ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 am

Wowwww~ I almost forgot that today is just Sept 09, while his birthday is on Sept 11~ How come can I be lost totally about date??? ^_^v Lucky me, I just tried to type some and when I was about to click the button, my internet connection was suddenly disconnected and it DID hang! Uhm, that would be too embarassing if the mail got arrived before the time Embarassed

Soooo weird that all I can remember that today is Sep 11~ Hahaha...I would keep this in mind so I'll be more careful next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orangedream

orangedream

PostSubject: Re: so much talented, yet so cool~   so much talented, yet so cool~ EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:23 am

oh my.. Shin's birthday on the 11th?? gosh, I missed it!! I would like to fanmail him too. hahaz. But I'm not confident in using Japanese yet so I haven't send any fanmails at all.

It's ok. I shall note down Shin's birthday now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.diamondshiningstar.blogspot.com/
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: so much talented, yet so cool~   so much talented, yet so cool~ EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Maybe you can learn Japanese by using the "rosetta stone" software.. I've just downloaded it XD (actually my brother did) and I think it works well!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so much talented, yet so cool~   so much talented, yet so cool~ Empty

Back to top Go down

so much talented, yet so cool~
Page 1 of 1