Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isshi's clothing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

Isshi's clothing Empty
PostSubject: Isshi's clothing   Isshi's clothing EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 pm

We've learnt about theatre of the Antiquities, the actors worn high-heeled shoes. That made me think about Isshi, Isshi also wears high-heeled shoes during his performance. Does he do that because of Japanese tradition (just like in the Antiquities) or just because he likes to or.. ?!
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
schala

schala

Isshi's clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshi's clothing   Isshi's clothing EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:26 am

wow, interesting~ i never thought of it before, though Surprised i think it just normal when you perform, you'll wear something that makes you look taller Smile well, that's what i used to think... but i don't have any ideas, either, why Isshi uses high-heeled shoes during Kagrra,'s performance... Question
Back to top Go down
andreya

andreya

Isshi's clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshi's clothing   Isshi's clothing EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Niensama wrote:
We've learnt about theatre of the Antiquities, the actors worn high-heeled shoes. That made me think about Isshi, Isshi also wears high-heeled shoes during his performance. Does he do that because of Japanese tradition (just like in the Antiquities)

I think he worn that because the tradition. I don't think he wants to seems taller....
But he worn some very weird shoes at the concerts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kagrrakomm.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Isshi's clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshi's clothing   Isshi's clothing Empty

Back to top Go down

Isshi's clothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eien no Kagrra, :: Kagrra, :: Isshi-
Jump to: