Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

album you like the best

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
schala

schala

album you like the best Empty
PostSubject: album you like the best   album you like the best EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:50 pm

heya, now 1 a.m. when i post this topic and being in the middle of my tasks (which i get really stressful of), suddenly this topic comes across my mind XDD i don't know well whether somebody else has posted this before or not, but well, let's give it a try~

i'm very keen on finding out others' opinions on which album from Kagrra, you like the best and why Smile i'd like to share, too! ^_^ me? i like ~san~ the most since...*perhaps there will be somebody else having the same reasons as i do?*

PS: i know sometimes people dislike this kinda question, but i really wanna hear your opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
boris.

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   album you like the best EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:43 pm

The last Kagrra release I listened to will always be my favourite. And the last Kagrra album I heard was San, so that is my favourite right now. But that will change as soon as I listen to another Kagrra album.

And the reaso I think San is the favourite to so many Kagrra fans is because it is a mix between everything released before San and after. It was a step into "another" direction (without losing ay of the Kagrra-ness, of course), the direction that would later come with Shizuku.

In other words, Gozen + Miyako + Shizuku + Core = San.

Get what I mean?
Back to top Go down
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   album you like the best EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:11 pm

boris. wrote:
In other words, Gozen + Miyako + Shizuku + Core = San

really like that sentence of yours! i think it very correct and yes, it's also one of my opinion, like, ~san~ is really 'something', a kind of mixture between the old & new style of Kagrra,... it's way hard for me to describe, though lol!
Back to top Go down
boris.

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   album you like the best EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah. It's simply a mix of what they used to be and what they would later become, without losing any of the Kagrra-ness.
Back to top Go down
Konoko Shinatama

Konoko Shinatama

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   album you like the best EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:33 am

Favourite album...Of the oldest the best is Irodori,the others Nue and Kirameki
of the newest I think the best is Shizuku but I also like San,Miyako and Core!

The only ablum that I don't like very very much is Shu..
Back to top Go down
papadotas

papadotas

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   album you like the best EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:16 am

My favorite will probably always be San since it's the first I heard. I do think it's their strongest effort as a complete album. I really didn't care for Shizuku when I first heard it -- it was a bit soft for me -- but over time I grew to appreciate it and now it's probably my 2nd favorite. But I think that's kind of true of their post-San albums, at least for me. They kind of took on a different sound/feel and the songs are a bit more complicated and difficult to digest. But now I tend to listen to their newer albums more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   album you like the best EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 am

@Konoko: ohhh, I also like Irodori Smile thank you for your opinion, and I'm sorry for being disconnected last time we had a chat on facebook >___<

@papadotas: oh, you also like ~san~ the best Smile yes, somehow I agree with your opinion that I also grew to appreciate Shizuku more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: album you like the best   album you like the best Empty

Back to top Go down

album you like the best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eien no Kagrra, :: Others :: Chats-
Jump to: