Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is isshi looked ugly...??

Go down 
+6
orangedream
mochi
Niensama
schala
nezumi
neco J'House
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
neco J'House

neco J'House

is isshi looked ugly...?? Empty
PostSubject: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:32 pm

i don't know who's being so weird...but here, in my country, most of friends are mocking at Kagrra, especially because of isshi...
they said isshi is ugly n totally weird...
i, of course, disagreed with them...i said, you just know nothing about him..
but what happens next is worse..
they even mocked at me...they said, i have some kind of sight abnormality...isn't it crazy??
i even almost cried...it really was hurt me...

so..what about you??
does isshi looked ugly actually??
does people in your country (especially your friends) put some respect on other's preferences...??

Last edited by neco J'House on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necobe
nezumi

nezumi

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:06 am

neco J'House wrote:
i don't who's being so weird...but here, in my country, most of friends are mocking at Kagrra, especially because of isshi...
they said isshi is ugly n totally weird...
i, of course, disagreed with them...i said, you just know nothing about him..
but what happens next is worse..
they even mocked at me...they said, i have some kind of sight abnormality...isn't it crazy??
i even almost cried...it really was hurt me...

so..what about you??
does isshi looked ugly actually??
does people in your country (especially your friends) put some respect on other's preferences...??

Those people can't really make their own oppinion because they don't know him, except his 'ugly' face..
I think the most important isn't the face, more important is the the inner..his character, his feeling...
They don't know him so they should shut up.
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/nezumimaneki/
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:05 am

yes, i also have the same opinion. first time i heard Kagrra, i didn't know their appearances at all XD and when i've found out, like, oh, so this is Kagrra,? i still love them, not only the music but i try to respect each of them personally, since what they do and contribute in their work is not something ordinary people can do. at times i think like, the members are greater than my professor at the university Smile

well, i know that anyone could have their opinion, but hurting others' feeling and talking bout load of shits they don't even understand is not tolerable, i suppose. but i prefer ignoring those people like that, they'll reap what they sow someday of their badmouthing others.

@nezumi: yes, the inner part is totally much more worthy than the outside looks Smile

@neco: in my opinion, just ignore your friends' opinions since they don't know Kagrra, at all, so till the doom's day they won't understand, either. you know Neco, people in our country are JUST like that Sad so hard for them to appreaciate others
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:28 pm

The people of our class always say all the Japanese guys I like look like transvestites... They even thought Ken (of L'arc en ciel) was a girl, when he had a beard!
So I think I should ignore their comments...
I think Isshi is beautiful, a lot of people don't like his teeth, but I think that makes him 'Isshi'.. Nobody has got his teeth!

ah, afteral, I think you friends shouldn't hurt you!
but I think they didn't know you would take it that personally..
My brother finally understands I really care about them, so he doesn't say anything anymore..
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
nezumi

nezumi

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 pm

@ schala: yes. But sadly people don't really think about this... most of all ppl which doesn't know Kagrra, .. and those aren't allowed to say anything about them becase they don't know anything..
Back to top Go down
mochi

mochi

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 am

Hi Cool

Let me to join this conversation tongue

Ok, bout isshi looked ugly~ from "face" side, yeah I do agree if someone called him ugly. Even my mom always yell me everytime I watch Kagrra's video then she said "He is kind of human or not??" she meant that isshi has devil face. No problem. I used to this statement..

but as all of you know too.. We love isshi not only because of his physically outlook.. well for me isshi has beautiful body shape.. sunsilk hair.. his tall, his doggies XD

Sometime I even scared by myself when watch isshi grin / smiling.. or when he was on practicing on rehearsal.. KOWAI to omoimasu affraid
either he is so self centered, smokers, and etc.. but as you said too above.. he has inner beauty.. oni's beauty.. on his voice I love you on his brain I love you

everything that not much MAN had it on himself.. Laughing

so WTF.. another said.. I don't ever care at all.. I LOVE ISSHI ...thats the only I know and I feel in my heart.. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://mochisshi.livejournal.com
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 am

@mochi: nice to meet you here! at times i'm also quite...uhm, disappointed (?) when i find out some of them are smokers, but as long as they have such positive sides within, gradually i can grow my respect for each member Smile
and i know none of us is perfect, but perhaps that's the hardest part to realize, even for the wise Exclamation and hey, my mom kinda likes Isshi's voice when i used to listen to Irodori no Sanka after CORE release XDD
Back to top Go down
mochi

mochi

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 am

haha.. different with my mom.. my dad even love the song sakura maichiru ano oka de.. and my dad adore akiya too lol!

yeaahh my mom judge isshi by his outlook.. but can't help.. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
nezumi

nezumi

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:54 pm

mochi wrote:
haha.. different with my mom.. my dad even love the song sakura maichiru ano oka de.. and my dad adore akiya too lol!

yeaahh my mom judge isshi by his outlook.. but can't help.. ^^;;

Welcome! ^_^
Yes I know this, my mother also doesn't like Isshi's looks (but about himself she always says she doesn't know him so she can't judge).. but my grandma adores Kagrra,...most of all Akiya too XD

btw! I love the place where you're living... "this IS it" <3333
Back to top Go down
orangedream

orangedream

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:05 am

I wouldn't say Isshi is ugly, just not tat good looking that people will take notice of him I guess.
At first when I came across Kagrra,'s music I think his voice is good, I thought it was the MUSIC that counts.
I don't think much abt him back then, since there wasn't much impression I had about him.
But when I know more about Kagrra, n Isshi, I think he's different from what I thought initially! He's great at his lyrics writing n I love it!! I love how he uses Kanji in his writing. hahaz.

oh man, I love his voice too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.diamondshiningstar.blogspot.com/
mochi

mochi

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 am

hi nezumi chan.. thanks for your nice welcome cheers

yeah.. overall isshi is not ugly for us who already know bout him deeply his talents and great voice rabbit

so for me.. isshi is my angel..ok..his voice is kind of angel voice for me

he has some bad habits too.. but its nothing to me.. one thing I know is.. I LOVE ISSHI I love you no matter what people said bout him ugly or kinda bad teeth albino
Back to top Go down
andreya

andreya

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm a really Isshi fangirl, but I think he isn't looks so good without make up. I don't care that his beauty, until he sings so beautiful songs...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kagrrakomm.blogspot.com
nezumi

nezumi

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 pm

andreya wrote:
I'm a really Isshi fangirl, but I think he isn't looks so good without make up. I don't care that his beauty, until he sings so beautiful songs...

Agree!!!!
Back to top Go down
nezumi

nezumi

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm

mochi wrote:
hi nezumi chan.. thanks for your nice welcome cheers

yeah.. overall isshi is not ugly for us who already know bout him deeply his talents and great voice rabbit

so for me.. isshi is my angel..ok..his voice is kind of angel voice for me

he has some bad habits too.. but its nothing to me.. one thing I know is.. I LOVE ISSHI I love you no matter what people said bout him ugly or kinda bad teeth albino

Very Happy

Yes it's true. Maybe only we (which know him better than others) can see how beautiful he really is!
Everybody has his bad habits so of course he has too..
And about bad teeth,, what should I say.. I'm working as a dental nurse and I'm already used to it XDD
Back to top Go down
neco J'House

neco J'House

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:10 pm

mochi wrote:

Even my mom always yell me everytime I watch Kagrra's video then she said "He is kind of human or not??" she meant that isshi has devil face. No problem. I used to this statement..

ahahaha...!!!
once my mom watched the PV utakata, she said "this is a girl, right?? she is so lovely,you know that?"
-oh...thank God i was born in this family..- santa
Back to top Go down
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:38 am

@Neco: whoa, it means your mom loves Isshi, right? congrats to you, Neco-san Smile regarding Utakata PV, my mom once commented on Nao's hair that she made me laugh over and over again every time i recall that ^_^"
Back to top Go down
neco J'House

neco J'House

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:04 pm

schala wrote:
@Neco: whoa, it means your mom loves Isshi, right? congrats to you, Neco-san Smile regarding Utakata PV, my mom once commented on Nao's hair that she made me laugh over and over again every time i recall that ^_^"

well, actually i'm not really sure whether my mom does love isshi or not...she just called isshi 'lovely' in utakata...but i thank her anyway...hahaha...

flower

btw, hey schala...is there something wrong with nao's hair in utakata...???
i don't see any weird strand....what did your mom say..??
Back to top Go down
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:24 pm

@Neco: hm...but you'll look forward to it, right? Smile

well, for me, there's nothing weird, either, with Nao's hair (or hairstyle), but my mom said that Nao really looked messy with his hair jumbling & curly that way. Being exposed to too much light even made him look messy and she did compare Nao's hairstyle with one he did in Irodori no Sanka (i got Utakata PV quite late), so she really laughed out loud. Fortunately, i regarded it as 'respect' to Nao himself, since my mom didn't say anything bad, just her natural opinion, i guess? XDD
Back to top Go down
neco J'House

neco J'House

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:06 pm

@schala:
i wonder...why your mom would nicely spare his time for just taking a look at Kagrra,'s PV....well...i mean, even my mom watching utakata just accidently and only once...
Back to top Go down
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:15 am

@neco: hm...actually she watched Utakata only once, but that was her first impression, though XDD hehe...hopefully it was not offensive to any Nao's fans here, since i'm one as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Fragile

Fragile

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Hello everybody! I'm new here, I accidentally find this topic and I found it so cute I have to tell my opinion! (sorry for my english)

A test said that most people find those persons pretty whose face is the most symmetric. (you know everyones face has two sides and those sides never looks the same). So we have a taste manipulated by the tv and other media, our parents and so on...but fortunately there comes the personal taste.
I see that Isshi san is sometimes scary but hey, he has the most beautiful smile in the world. I'm not a teenager but I have never loved a smile as much as his, with his strange teeth.
Who's with me? Very Happy

is isshi looked ugly...?? Th_Isshi_D
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:50 pm

I also love his smile a lot! ^^ (but maybe because I just want him to be happy..)
anyway, it brings up great memories, he seemed to be so happy at the concerts in Europe ^^ I really liked his smile there!

btw.: welcome to this forum!
Back to top Go down
Fragile

Fragile

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Niensama wrote:
I also love his smile a lot! ^^ (but maybe because I just want him to be happy..)
anyway, it brings up great memories, he seemed to be so happy at the concerts in Europe ^^ I really liked his smile there!

btw.: welcome to this forum!

Thank you very much I'm really glad I found this page! Smile

Oh well it's really nice from you wishing him happiness. It would surely make him smile again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm

*if only he could read this..*

Anyway, I thought he was very beautiful and cute when he performed in Europe, I'd never say he's ugly..
and since Isshi is one of the most popular bandmembers, I guess a lot of people think he's pretty!
Back to top Go down
Fragile

Fragile

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:43 pm

So you are a lucky one who was on a live performance? Good for you! I wish I could go to one myself! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is isshi looked ugly...??   is isshi looked ugly...?? Empty

Back to top Go down

is isshi looked ugly...??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next