Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tell me what you think about this pic..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neco J'House

neco J'House

tell me what you think about this pic.. Empty
PostSubject: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:50 pm

tell me what you think about this pic.. ISSHI2

is it just me or...her face does really resemble isshi in some way..??
i'm kinda *doki doki* everytime i see her in the face....omg!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/necobe
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:10 am

whoa, at a glance i can tell they look alike, but...now i do think the girl in the pic resembles a friend of mine =3 like...i've seen her face somewhere...Neco-san, where did you see her?
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:09 am

I think her eyes are like Isshi's, but not her nose :p
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
neco J'House

neco J'House

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:22 pm

yes..yes, nien...!!
that was my first thought!!
their eyes are alike....

schala, i met her on the matsuri event last week...actually, she is VERY famous among cosplayers....if you are the type of person who oftenly attend on J-fest, you might knew her...or at least you could have ever seen her...
everyone calls her with nickname 'ryuuta'....
she also is my friend on facebook...and when i browse all of her photo album, i feel like *doki doki* again....OMG!!
her eyes are just....... Embarassed

sometimes i really wanted to tell her that her eyes and isshi's are a bit alike...but i'm afraid she would take it as a mocking stuff...(yeah..you know how our people judges kagrra, right..?)
Back to top Go down
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Neco-san, really? whoa, the only famous cosplayers i know are just Pinky & Orochi T__T i've get to go to such events more XD

uhm...perhaps she will think of it as a compliment? really hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
orangedream

orangedream

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:35 pm

wow.. on the first glance she really looked like Isshi..
yeah it's the eyes.. how nice!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.diamondshiningstar.blogspot.com/
neco J'House

neco J'House

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 am

@schala:
ohh...you know about orochi & pinky too?? it's been a while people haven't seen them on any local event... they're going to be pro cosplayers now...they go to many international cosplay events more often then the local ones...sadly...but they're doing very good in it... Rolling Eyes
really..?? you really think she would take it as a compliment...??

@orangedream:
yes..i agree with you....it's the eyes.... bom
Back to top Go down
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 am

@neco: whoa, really? cool!!! ^_^" they're doing great things XDD hm...if she knows bout Kagrra, then perhaps she will regard it as a compliment Smile since Isshi's got the 'talent' ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me what you think about this pic..   tell me what you think about this pic.. Empty

Back to top Go down

tell me what you think about this pic..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eien no Kagrra, :: Others :: Chats-
Jump to: