Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

talented Izumi

Go down 
+4
nezumi
andreya
orangedream
schala
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
villagemizujin

villagemizujin

talented Izumi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: talented Izumi   talented Izumi - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:59 pm

@shala:
Oh really? He designed those too? I haven't been much updated in our drummer, but heck he's some talented man! But I think I remember that part in PSC 2000 for Yasuno and Nao's solo parts, I thought he was just in charge. I was hoping they would also give him and Kai a chance to battle! XDDD But if my memory serves me right, he also did the design for their band intro (with the butterfly and individual names ala Starwars credits, lol) recent PSC carnival because that was in his ameba vision. 8D

@niensama:
Haha, yes! But where did he got that idea of putting a naked kid's butt there?! LOL.

@the two of you:
Thank you for the warm welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://granitemouth@livejournal.com
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: talented Izumi   talented Izumi - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 pm

@villagemizujin: i'm not that sure PSC 05 design for the drums solo was Izumi's, but i really hope it was XD it's cool and yes, for the live intro, was awesome!

@niensama: whoa, it'd be interesting if you have an elder brother, since i don't have any >_< but i have an elder sis who also likes Kagrra, Smile

oh yes, it means that all members are indeed talented. related to Izumi, Shin's the one who usually composed SE & BGM for their live, too, right? then this would just be a perfect combination, all good things any bands should have: great composers, skillful instrumentalists, divine-voice vox, and the creative art...also good personality! Smile
Back to top Go down
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

PostSubject: Re: talented Izumi   talented Izumi - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Don't forget their cooking skills :p (Just kidding)

I don't know what Sin has done Sad But it would be cool if had made that! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
schala

schala

PostSubject: Re: talented Izumi   talented Izumi - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:28 pm

uhm, i don't know that much, either, but...i just saw the ending credit of their DVD, usually for the SE or BGM, there credited 'SIN'. i really hope it was really Shin >_< judging from his great composed ones Smile maybe i should check it out more XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talented Izumi   talented Izumi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

talented Izumi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2