Eien no Kagrra,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eien no Kagrra,

An English forum about Kagrra,

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isshi passes away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niensama
Admin
Niensama

Isshi passes away Empty
PostSubject: Isshi passes away   Isshi passes away EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm

"On July 25th, it has been announced on the official homepage of Isshi's solo project "shiki project", that the vocalist has been found dead in his home on July 18th 2011. While further details are unclear, it has been revealed that his funeral has already taken place to respect the wish of privacy from his relatives.

He had scheduled two dinner show events for the end of July, which will now be changed to mourning events for him.

After the last performance of Kagrra, on March 3rd this year, he had announced his solo project and a single release for September 9th 2011.

We herewith express our deepest condolence to family, friends and fans alike."

I don't know what to say..
I feel so sorry for his friends, family and fans..
*cries*
Back to top Go down
https://eien-no-kagrra.forumotion.com
orangedream

orangedream

Isshi passes away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isshi passes away   Isshi passes away EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 am

yeah I know about this too. This forum has been so quiet !! Just came to see if there is any updates..

Sad about such a thing that has happened. Have been looking at the updates at LJ. I'm just sad at everything now.. Sad about his death, sad about whether this forum is gonna continue, sad about whether will there be any Kagrra fans whom we can still talk about Kagrra.

I'm sorry but the news of their disbanding is sad enough. and now came about his death.. even sad to me.. sob sob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diamondshiningstar.blogspot.com/

Isshi passes away
Page 1 of 1